Training in CEE evidence synthesis methodology is delivered by CEE Centres and associated institutions and trainers operating within the CEE Training Endorsement Scheme.
The training working group:
- oversees operation of the endorsement scheme
- coordinates training provision across CEE training providers
- cooperates with trainers in CEE Centres in the continued improvement of training courses
- develops new courses
- acts as a first point of contact for people interested in undertaking training in CEE evidence synthesis methodologies.
- Current members of the training working group are; Jacqui Eales, Ruth Garside, Neal Haddaway, Teri Knight, Biljana Macura and Nicola Randall.