Groups are composed of people, experts in their field from around
the world, who share an interest in undertaking and maintaining
systematic reviews within a specific topic area.
Review Group has a Leader who coordinates the development of review
activity within the topic area and acts as a Subject Editor for the Environmental Evidence Journal. Review Group Leader is a voluntary position
with the responsibility for submitting an annual report of activity
to the CEE Executive Office.
Typical activites of a Review Group are:
Promoting the systematic review process and disseminating the
results within the topic area.
2. Interacting with appropriate stakeholder groups to develop review
questions and to encourage commissioning of systematic reviews to address these questions.
3. Providing supportive advice and feedback to those wishing to
engage in systematic review activity.
4. Maintaining regular communication with the CEE Executive Office
concerning Review Group activity.
5. Facilitating submission of protocols and reviews to the Environmental Evidence Journal from a diverse
range of authors from their topic area.
6. Encouraging an open, inclusive and supportive collaboration
CEE encourages scientific experts in environment management and
conservation who are interested in participating in Review Groups
covering specific topic areas to contact the CEE at firstname.lastname@example.org.